Monday, September 29, 2008

Bangkok!

Well Sterling and I made it to Bangkok. He is a trooper hobbling around the city. You have to walk alot in a city this size and he has hobbled through it without a whimper. I keep telling him that he is going to have these huge arms by the time that we get back to the states.

I went to the doctor yesterday and it goes down as the most unusal birthday that I have ever had. I head back to the doctor for some follow up on Wednesday and then we fly out on Thursday morning at 1:20 am. Please pray that we will get a bulk head set so that Sterling can stretch his leg with the cast on it.

This trip has been such a blessing for us. Jesus has been faithful to lead and direct us along the way and we trust that new and increased vision has been set for Lighthouse Ministries. We sure miss Kristen and Benjamin and look forward to seeing them Thursday night.

I will send a complete trip update after we are back and have a few days to get over the jet lag.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so humbled to know a little soldier in the Lord's army like Sterling. Now I know that he doesn't know me, but I pray for you guys daily. I know God has done some really miraculous stuff through that young man. Praise the Lord for a Godly Mom and Dad to teach him what that means. I know you were pleased to be doing the work of the Lord even on your birthday!

Matt Bailey said...

Hey Lewis. I missed the Sunday you came to Harvest, what with the sickness going around and all. Still praying for Kanah. How's his walk with the Lord nowadays?